The novel coronavirus has changed the landscape of healthcare and the need for GPU-accelerated tools has been placed front and center.
HPC and AI tools are helping battle the novel coronavirus at every stage, from predicting and preventing outbreaks, detection and diagnosis, to drug and vaccine development, to treatment and patient care.
This series of technical talks will cover how NVIDIA tools can be used and how technology developed by leading startups is contributing to the worldwide effort against COVID-19.
“NVIDIA has developed a suite of tools that can greatly decrease the time it takes to analyze sequencing data coming out of short read sequencers,” said Gary Burnett, a data scientist on the healthcare team presenting the Using GPUs to Analyze Sequencing Data from Short Read to Long Read talk. “In this talk we will discuss these tools, features, and how they can apply to workflows in viral pandemics.”
Prerna Dogra, a Product Manager for Healthcare at NVIDIA presenting the Clara SDKs Enabling Training Through Deployment for COVID-19 talk says, “It is essential that researchers developing and deploying COVID-19 AI models have the right SDKs and tools that can provide reference implementations to accelerate these workflows. NVIDIA Clara is working with partners and collaborators to provide optimized software tools and in this session we would share the latest capabilities and reference workflows that developers can use to accelerate their research and development.”
Register for the Webinars Today
- April 14: Using GPUs to Analyze Sequencing Data from Short Read to Long Read
- April 21: Oxford Nanopore Sequencing for COVID-19 Monitoring
- May 5: Healthcare AI Startups Against COVID-19
- May 12: Containerizing Life Sciences Applications for Portability Across Supercomputers
- May 19: Clara SDKs Enabling Training Through Deployment for COVID-19
- May 26: GPU-Accelerated Biomolecular Simulations and AI-Powered Chemistry
- June 2: Accelerate COVID-19 Global Forecasting with NVIDIA Kaggle Grandmasters