NVIDIA has been optimizing PC game streaming for more than a decade. In April, we’re making our technology available to the game development community through a limited release of the GeForce NOW SDK. This is an open platform ready to support your existing game store or in-game purchase system without taking a share of your profits.
With GeForce NOW, your audience expands exponentially. GeForce NOW makes high-end PC games as accessible as digital books, movies and music. If a gamer owns a PC, a Mac, a thin and light notebook, or a SHIELD TV, they are now a potential customer – even for your most demanding games.
“The GeForce NOW cloud game looks great and played beautifully…” – CNET
GeForce NOW supports more than 500 games, including, Fortnite, Far Cry: New Dawn, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, and League of Legends.
Why Integrate the GeForce NOW SDK?
- Add GeForce NOW cloud gaming to your digital store and expand the market for your games to any PC, Mac or Android device
- Enable instant play without long wait times for digital downloads
- Deliver invisible patches to players through auto cloud updates
- Improve the user experience with single sign on
- Enable games to launch in seconds with pre-loading
Register with the NVIDIA Developer Program to gain access to the GeForce NOW SDK information and other developer tools. Once you have created your account, you will have access to the SDK information and can request the SDK package when it’s available.
Learn More Here: